I thought to enhance Christmas feeling by different colors ! Not to stick in to Red at all!!
I’ve fallen in LOVE with this sparkling blue tones and silver combination to express the novel X’Mas feeling.How exciting..!!
Don’t move away !Here are some close up s !! :)
It was a great creative day! Coz I could come up with innovative layouts ,even I could gather loads of matching stuffs from my treasure box !
As you can see, I have used some sequin tapes matching to theme color which are in BLUE and WHITE!
Here again,I’ve put one strip of my silver color necklace too !!
And I could find some silver color iron-on stones from my OLD shirt !!
What I LOVE most is ;these two cute bows ,I 've teared it from Old wedding cake box !
I am sure !! These peacock blue teardrop stud is well matching !! How does it look when I mix-matched it with crystal and sky blue studs ?? :)
And Last ! But not Least !!!
I did a simple photo shoot by my own ,created my own backdrop out of some lace and jacquard fabrics ! and I’ve stolen my hubby’s Cuff Link treasure box!! :)
Bye !!! Bye !!!
USH…












No comments:
Post a Comment